Step 1: Clear Skin Cleanser
What type of skin cleanser are you using? Is it the right one for your acne-prone skin?
Our Clear Skin Cleanser gently exfoliates and unclogs your pores without drying or damaging your skin, leaving your skin refreshed and free of buildup.
- Targets pores and removes dirt and impurities
- Opens pores to help accelerate results and prep skin for Step 2
- Oil-free, yet won’t dry skin
- Gently exfoliates to prevent future breakouts
- Fruit seed extracts calm and soothe skin
- Visibly reduces blemishes in just three days
Our oil-free foaming cleanser purifies and exfoliates skin by opening pores and washing away impurities without drying or damaging skin. It helps clear skin and prevent future breakouts.
- Reviews (2)
Requires a Rite Aid wellness+ account.
Say Goobye to Teen Acne!
Nothing works better than Receutics for my teen acne! My favorite product from the Receutics line is the skin cleanser! I will not purchase any other line of acne products again!Posted on 02/21/2015
Awesome new product!
The cleanser is easy to use and gentle on the skin. Made my face feel tingly and clean!Posted on 02/15/2015
- Clinical Results
In a 12-week randomized, double-blind study of subjects suffering from mild to moderate acne, Receutics Active Skin Repair Acne Treatment:
- Significantly reduced acne in two weeks
- Significantly reduced redness in two weeks
- Significantly improved skin radiance and clarity in two weeks
- Delivered significantly smoother skin in two weeks
- Visibly improved pore size in two weeks
- Significantly reduced dark spots and pigmentation
- How To Use
Use daily, morning and night. Wet skin with lukewarm water and apply cleanser. Massage for 1 to 2 minutes and rinse. For best results, follow with steps 2 and 3 of the Receutics Clear Skin System or with a prescription topical acne treatment.
- Step 2: Breakout Treatment to prevent breakouts, calm skin and reduce irritation
- Step 3: Clear Tone & Complexion Corrector to even skin tone, clear redness and dark spots and reduce pore size
- Salicylic acid (2%) exfoliates skin and helps prevent future breakouts
- Glycolic acid exfoliates and polishes skin
- Fruit seed extracts help calm and soothe skin
- Oil-free hydrators moisturize skin without making it feel oily or greasy
For external use only. When using this product, skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time unless otherwise directed by a doctor.
Can I use Receutics acne products with my current prescription for acne?
Yes. Receutics may be used with an acne prescription from your dermatologist.
Who is Receutics for?
Receutics Active Skin Repair is for people suffering from acne-prone skin and people using a prescription topical product for acne.
How does Receutics work?
Receutics lowers the overall stress levels in the skin and supplements the traditional acne-clearing ingredients with natural nutrients that help normalize and regulate skin conditions. Receutics products are able to clear breakouts faster and reduce redness and dark spots often caused by acne, leaving healthier-looking skin.
How is Receutics different from other acne products on the market?
Usually over-the-counter medications focus on opening pores and killing the bacteria that causes acne. Receutics’s 3-step approach has proven to be much more effective, with micronized benzoyl peroxide (BPO) that fits better into the pore to fight acne.
Do I have to use all three products in the Receutics Active Skin Repair Acne Regimen?
It is strongly recommended that you use all three products in the Receutics Active Skin Repair Acne Regimen to control and prevent breakouts.
How long will it take to see results using Receutics?
Many users have seen results after three days. After two weeks, your skin will look dramatically clearer.
Is Receutics dermatologist approved?
Yes. Receutics is dermatologist approved and recommended by pharmacists.
Does Receutics use parabens to prevent the growth of microbes?
No. Receutics does not use parabens.
Is Receutics tested on animals?
No. Receutics is not tested on animals.