3-Step Acne Clearing Kit
Is your acne regimen going deep enough? Our 3-Step Acne Clearing Kit includes all you need to heal your skin from the inside out to clear up your acne and prevent future breakouts. When used twice daily, our 3-step acne regimen will leave your skin clear, healthy and radiant.
The 3-Step Acne Clearing Kit includes:
- Step 1: Clear Skin Cleanser to leave your skin clean and refreshed
- Step 2: Breakout Treatment to prevent breakouts, calm skin and reduce irritation
- Step 3: Clear Tone & Complexion Corrector to even skin tone, clear redness and dark spots and reduce pore size
Used together, Receutics 3-Step Acne Clearing Kit will clear up and prevent breakouts by unplugging pores, removing bacteria, targeting problem areas and visibly reducing redness, brown spots and uneven tone.
- Reviews (2)
Requires a Rite Aid wellness+ account.
Clear Up Teen Acne
I have tried other products but this is the best! It clears up my teen acne! I will not buy an acne product other than Receutics!Posted on 02/21/2015
Awesome new product!
This product changed my life. It cleared up the acne that I had been battling for years. 3 step system is very easy to use!Posted on 02/15/2015
- Clinical Results
In a 12-week randomized, double-blind study of subjects suffering from mild to moderate acne, Receutics Active Skin Repair Acne Treatment:
- Significantly reduced acne in two weeks
- Significantly reduced redness in two weeks
- Significantly improved skin radiance and clarity in two weeks
- Delivered significantly smoother skin in two weeks
- Visibly improved pore size in two weeks
- Significantly reduced dark spots and pigmentation
- How To Use
Use twice daily, in the morning and at night.
- Cleanse your face with Receutics Clear Skin Cleanser
- Use Receutics Breakout Treatment to calm your skin
- Even out your skin tone with Receutics Clear Tone & Complexion Corrector
Step 1: Clear Skin Cleanser
- Salicylic (2%) exfoliates skin and helps prevent future breakouts
- Glycolic acid exfoliates and polishes skin
- Fruit seed extracts help calm and soothe skin
- Oil-free hydrators moisturize skin without making it feel oily or greasy
Step 2: Breakout Treatment
- Benzoyl peroxide (3.4%) kills bacteria and reduces inflammation
- Algae extracts, chamomile, and artemisia vulgaris extract enhance the natural repair processes in damaged skin
- Pentylene glycol softens and moisturizes skin while reducing bacteria
- Lentil seed extract tightens pores and reduces sebum secretion
Step 3: Clear Tone & Complexion Corrector
- Niacinamide fights breakouts, brightens skin and helps fade dark spots
- High potency anti-inflammatories and antioxidants reduce redness and irritation and prevent damage
- Skin-strengthening ingredients support the skin’s innate repair process and reduce dryness and irritation
For external use only. Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, flush immediately and thoroughly with water. When using this product, skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time unless otherwise directed by a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Can I use Receutics acne products with my current prescription for acne?
Yes. Receutics can be used with an acne prescription from your dermatologist.
Who is Receutics for?
Receutics Active Skin Repair is for people suffering from acne-prone skin and people using a prescription topical product for acne.
How does Receutics work?
Receutics lowers the overall stress levels in the skin and supplements the traditional acne-clearing ingredients with natural nutrients that help normalize and regulate skin conditions. Receutics products are able to clear breakouts faster and reduce redness and dark spots often caused by acne, leaving healthier looking skin.
How is Receutics different from other acne products on the market?
Usually over-the-counter medications focus on opening pores and killing the bacteria that causes acne. Receutics’s 3-step approach has proven to be much more effective, with micronized benzoyl peroxide (BPO) that fits better into the pore to fight acne.
Do I have to use all three products in the Receutics Active Skin Repair Acne Regimen?
It is strongly recommended that you use all three products in the Receutics Active Skin Repair Acne Regimen to control and prevent breakouts.
How long will it take to see results using Receutics?
Many users have seen results after three days. After two weeks, your skin will look dramatically clearer.
Is Receutics dermatologist approved?
Yes. Receutics is dermatologist approved and recommended by pharmacists.
Does Receutics use parabens to prevent the growth of microbes?
No. Receutics does not use parabens.
Is Receutics tested on animals?
No. Receutics is not tested on animals.