Rapid Wrinkle Corrector
Is that a new wrinkle? Our dermatologist-strength wrinkle cream slows down the appearance of wrinkles with a potent mix of natural ingredients including retinol, amino acids and vitamins that lift and firm skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while brightening and evening the skin tone.
- Professional strength and professional results at a fraction of the price
- Potent natural ingredients lift & firm skin to reduce appearance of lines
- Brightens and evens skin tone while refining skin texture
This fast-acting, professional-grade Anti-aging product contains a potent mix of retinol, antioxidants, amino acids and vitamins to lift and firm, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, even skin tone and improve radiance and texture.
- Reviews (3)
Requires a Rite Aid wellness+ account.
love this product
I like this product very much. The price is reasonable and my skin improved in a few weeks. I will not be without this creamPosted on 04/28/2015
I had a chance to try this skin care line for a few months and immediately saw results! I highly recommend this product.
I really like this skin care line. I noticed my fine lines look less visible and my overall appearance of my skin looked brighter.Posted on 04/08/2015
- Clinical Results
In a 12-week study of subjects, Receutics anti-aging treatments significantly reduced the appearance of lines and wrinkles:
- 82% saw improvements in three days
- 88% saw improvement in seven days
- 100% saw improvement in 12 weeks
- 88% saw smoother-looking skin
- 88% had softer-feeling skin
- 88% had overall better-looking skin
- 81% had more even skin tone
- 81% said overall skin felt better
- How To Use
- For the first week, use every other day at night after cleansing; then use daily.
- Gently smooth over face in a circular motion until fully absorbed
- For best results, use after applying Rapid Wrinkle Corrector
- Use sunscreen if going out in the sun
- Retinol + bakuchiol + soy bean deliver highly effective retinoid therapy with less irritation
- Fruit seed extracts deliver alpha and gamma linoleic acid (ALA & GLA) and important cell communication nutrients that support the skin’s innate rejuvenation processes
- Combination of peptides and vitamins promote collagen growth
- Niacinamide and skin conditioning ingredients accelerate results
For external use only. Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, flush immediately and thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Does Receutics require a prescription?
No. Receutics is available without a prescription.
What makes Receutics different from other anti-aging treatments?
Our Anti-aging treatments are manufactured to be professional-grade, or even superior to these products. We use clinically effective ingredients that are both proven and on the cutting-edge to deliver results you can see while repairing and renewing skin’s growth systems.
Specially sourced, our natural ingredients ensure a high potency and proven effectiveness, allowing skin to absorb and condition.
Do I have to use both of the products in the Receutics Anti-aging?
It is strongly recommended that you use both products in the Receutics Active Skin Repair Anti-aging treatment line to help reduce the visibility of lines and to keep your skin healthy and youthful looking.
How long will it take to see results using Receutics?
82% of users saw results after three days, and 88% saw improvements after seven days. After two weeks, your skin will look dramatically younger and radiant.
Is Receutics dermatologist approved?
Yes. Receutics is dermatologist approved and pharmacist recommended.
Does Receutics use parabens to prevent the growth of microbes?
No. Receutics does not use parabens.
Is Receutics tested on animals?
No. Receutics is not tested on animals.